miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2020

Why did you choose your career / study programm?

When I was a child, with my brother play us at the fighters in the improvised ring, and us protect against the hits we use the pillow in the body.
sometimes I dreamed of being an astronaut or fireman; in my adolescence I wasn't clare what I would do in the future, lately studied personal trainer (in 2012) and got my degree, then i worked a few years; in 2017 I entered kinesiology, where I was 2 years and I changed to biochemistry, I decided on the career more than anything because I like to learn new things and linked to science, honestly I do not see myself working in the future, but I would like to be a researcher or something related, so far I like my career and its versatility.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario