miércoles, 1 de julio de 2020

Post 6: A Band / Singer I like



I think that elect a faouvorite band is a type of hierarchy and don´t like this, however I have a lot bands that I like, one of them is "el noi del sucre" is a punk rock band, they are from of spain, specifically from Utreras city, the are a band that promote the anarchism and freedom, are very consisten with their action respect a their social movement; my favourite song is called "Ojalá existiera dios" (I wish there was god), this one has a very beautiful lyric that promote education, organization and a life freedom of slavery in all levels.
Finally, i think there should more groups like them, that are consistent and promote ideas that represent and advance for a change, for this increasingly selfish and materialistic society.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario